So I say thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing
Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music for giving it to me
"Loki is shape shifter, he’s intelligent, and he has strategic gifts but he also has resevoirs of pain. "
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
#KristinKreuk & #EricJohnson BTS pics from “LOVE LETTERS” by A.R. Gurney, TO (July 17-18, 2014) #Smallville
(Thanks to @MrSilverScott, @ElenaALucky32, @pink_lolly, @Sarah_A_Lau, @k8esilver, @jeremydsilverman, @HellenKouf, @aolbuffy29, @KrisTomLuver, @BeautyBeastBATB, @Cathy_Chandler, @simjasra, @L_P1218, @SaveEachOther, @ShannBenn, @Lamchop99, @jillcarter, @aryannaafer, @EmeraldBracken, @is_angelan, @sydn3yyy776, @chantelguertin)
Full Gallery: HERE
Ooh, I made it in a photo set! Haha
Judy Garland as Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, Costumes by Adrian
The Ruby Slippers were regular shoes covered with red satin and lined with cream colored kid leather. There are 2300 sequins per shoe. The leather bow has 46 rhinestones, 42 bugle beads, 3 costume jewels, and there was red felt applied to the soles of the shoes to muffle the sounds of footsteps.
Her jumper was royal blue and white gingham. The top was tinted a light pink as white didn’t photograph properly underneath the bright technicolor lights. Beneath it, she wore a special corset de-emphasizing her bust and giving her a younger silhouette.